Tuesday, September 07, 2010

I Will Never Watch Pirahna 3D

Ever. Nothing could ever make me watch that movie. I would drive a flaming shard of welding slag into my eyes if I had to choose between that or watching Pirahna 3D. But in light of this choice, my Top 10 Movies.

The favorites, the 1-10, committed to the intractable impermanence of the internet:

Sans Soleil
Kill Bill
Yojimbo
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Fight Club
The Royal Tenenbaums
In Bruges
Empire Strikes Back
Grosse Point Blank

And a few honorable mentions: Being There, A Life Less Ordinary, Five Easy Pieces, Groundhog Day, and Apocalypse Now

Also vaguely topical (actually just nominal), go read Alan Moore, Gene Ha, and Zander Cannon's Top 10, and the miniseries Smax (from Moore and Cannon).

No comments: